Knit Wit Magazine, Issue 8Return to All Found TangiblesReturn to All Reading & Writing Materials
Knit Wit Magazine, Issue 8
Hooked on this thoughtful and greatly inspiring publication, with its individual voice for the modern craft movement. Each issue is truly wonderful and well-informed; one we excitedly cannot wait to hold.
Issue 8, HOT [final issue as Knit Wit changes media from print to digital]
A peek at the writings and visuals that await…
– a studio visit with the duo behind rug and fiber design company, Cold Picnic
– an interview with embroidery artist Victoria Villesana (her street art is incredible!)
– the medicinal properties of dye with Lookout & Wonderland
– a travel story to visit cochineal harvesters in the Canary Islands
– three spring-y editorials featuring four original Knit Wit patterns
– a studio visit with Last Chance Textiles’ Lindsay Fout
– an interview with artist Lisa Borgnes Giramonti
– high priestess of macramé, Emily Katz
– a shopping story about dye
and so many more.
6 in stock